Please use the bins provided



      And obviously the immediate area too.
      We saw this little tableau when we were in North Norfolk last year. As an owner of terriers for too many years really I have always picked up the bi-product, there's nothing worse that standing in it, getting it on the pedals of your car or your clothes o9r your children.
      Needless to say I took great pleasure in taking the photograph and I always meant to send it to the constantly hectoring local council, it's funny how there are never funds, or a budget, to do a job this important but always money for signs to tell the people who provide the money what to do and what not to do.
      Right, I've got that off my chest but hopefully not my shoes.
      Nice coloured bags though, I hope they are biodegradable.



Comments