I'm playing with my organ my dear...


      The steam fair revisited.
      This was a really magnificent fairground attraction and it will come as no surprise to those who know us, that we would like one of these please, and the bonus? It will fit in the hall. Well most of it will, anyway!
      There is the conductor in his Victorian uniform with the lovely feathers on the hat and the surrounding cartouches are pure Sergeant Pepper crossed with opera house and cinema ceiling. Well, when cinemas were decorated properly and the organ rose up out of the floor at the front. No comments please!
      Those of us of a certain age will know the kind of cinema we are talking about, you lean back and the whole row leans back with you.
      And now ladies and gentlemen it's 'The Entry of the Gladiators' and I'm off to play with my organ!