An evening drama unfolds




      Early evening and I was in my little studio refining my woodcut jig for the printing press and there was a strange layered sunset developing. I grabbed the camera and chased down the front garden to take a picture only to be told by the camera that there was no memory card inserted. I raced back and ejected the card from the computer, fitted it into the camera and took a couple of photographs.
      Not quite the impressionist's fleeting moment, but you get the drift, you could very easily become obsessed with sunset images and moments and begin to cease to see them at all but when you reach that point I think you stop appreciating anything.
      I do prefer dawn as a spectacle though.





Comments

  1. My only sighting of wild cranes (apart from a building site!) over Horsey way was left unrecorded as I had left the SD card back at BureBoi Towers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment