The Lampost Museum

The exhibitionist



      This is my best side and don't be fooled by the pink collar because I'm all dog and what a cluster!
      I'm half Jack Russell and half Border Terrier. Fortunately I've got the worst aspects of both breeds and for fifteen years I've been busy putting the 'terror' back in terrier. This is my favourite position. Everything has to be on view for maximum embarrassment and I like to think, viewing pleasure. If they've got company I just writhe around on my back in a seductive manner right in front of them ignoring the cries of 'get out' because they know what's coming.
      Now, here comes the masterstroke; I sit up, look them right in the eyes and then lick myself, noisily while pretending to be deaf.
      It's great being a terrier, the Romans loved our fighting spirit you know and I'm proof nothing has changed.


Comments