The UFOs are back!



      It's happened again, just as it did at the last full moon when we thought we had UFO's over West Norfolk, but this time they're showing off doing aerobatics of all things!
      The boss thinks she has spotted a link between the full moon, beer and me. What a cynical point of view.
      When you are the only person gifted with the ability to see these events people always try to disprove what you can clearly see. In fact if I look carefully I can see another just dropping out of warp drive and de-cloaking. It's the narrow red line just right of centre by the way.
      Tonight just a couple of beers, set the camera and telescope, charge-up my most powerful wind-up signal torch and get USAF Lakenheath to put two F15s on one minute standby at the end of the runway because after all preparation is everything.
      Lakenheath have put me on hold because they're busy?!