If only I could remember my name




      The 'mini heatwave' generated some stunning skies during the evenings and the view from the studio or from the window on the staircase, out across the countryside, is a major distraction from work, or even from just a simple chore.
      You look, you stand, you stare and then forget why you are there, or was I on the way to do something or get something? Who knows, I certainly don't!
      I can't remember so I'll have an even longer look because the view will be completely different tomorrow evening. Now, just what was I doing.
      This is all getting a little like some of the comments on my school reports, 'if John spent a little less time staring out of the window...' but then we've all been there haven't we?
      The boss says it's a man thing, well I think that's what she said.