Another round of Norfolk's finest



      The boss has been out on a shopping trip, I prefer to stay at home and clean the guns and my fishing tackle, but she brought me back four presents from two more of Norfolk's craft breweries.
      Well there were four originally but I 'tested' the other, it was superb. I won't go on about lemon notes and lingering aftertastes, I just drink them and so far ten out of ten all round. Get rid of 'Come Dancing' and put on "Come Beer Testing' instead, now there's an idea to get the BBC back on its feet, or on its back.
      Back to the subject, two were brewed by the Grain Brewery in Alburgh and the other two were brewed by the Fox Brewery in Heacham.
      I suppose I'll just have to work my way through the rest and give a considered judgement, such as why aren't there six bottles!