A golden Rudd on a golden evening



      This Rudd is from a secret mere surrounded by trees and woodland in a remote corner of West Norfolk. The particular location was discovered by our 'spy in his gillie suit' and the co-ordinates dispatched to me by electronic communication. 
      When I arrived there were three fishing platforms built into the reeds around the mere and not a footprint to be seen. Obviously private and not heavily fished.
      The surroundings were wonderful as were the Rudd and Roach that were caught but it's still twenty nine years since I caught a tench.
      The photographs were secretly taken by the gillie and despatched to me by the following morning and I never heard him or saw him in the undergrowth.
      That'll be the SAS training again and a telephoto lens.
      



Comments