Omen in the sky




      I'm on my way home from an investigation into a new Pike fishing water with the sun setting anonymously behind the clouds to the West, and behind me, when this strange phenomena appears hovering in the sky.
      A circular rainbow for goodness sake, what causes that when the sun has gone? A minute or so later and the gathering clouds to the East part to reveal the moon just as if the sky was a giant scratch card. The strange phenomena was caused by the moon reflecting sunlight back through the cloud.
      Or was it?
      Do I ring Lakenheath and get a pair of F15s airborne to give it the once-over? This is a tricky one, I think the answer to that question is that once I'm home I'll have a beer and think about it logically.
      Then I'll probably have another and keep thinking.  



Comments