Pike update




      January, this was going to be the month of real focus on Pike fishing but a dose of Bream Lung coupled with an attack of Eel Throat and sorting some urgent family matters seems to have put paid to that plan. Since you're not quite one hundred percent, and it's nice and warm in here, there's a little decorating project we can catch up on too...
      This weekend I am determined to cast a line in pursuit of my mean green friend Esox Lucius and hopefully a little new year success will come my way.
      New traces have been prepared and the tackle sorted and tidied; in fact I've been showing all the symptoms of a frustrated fisherman and there's only one known cure. Go fishing.
      Right, it's a Saturday kick-off, and I wonder what the score will be?
      


Comments