Then and five minutes later



      A little bit of an oversleep the other morning, so when I finally got downstairs to make the tea dawn was well under way.
     As usual dawn didn't let me down and even ten minutes later she was still in her finery, she was certainly more awake than I was. The day promised to be splendid with some light Cirrus up there and clear blue skies so maybe we'll get some noise and aerobatics from the Liberty Wing's F15s.
     No doubt while I moaned at the terriers for getting under my feet they were thinking why can't he look where he's going instead of looking for fast jets?
     Meanwhile I'd better ring the 48th Fighter Wing at Lakenheath, get them up to full readiness and appraise them of my plans for the day.
     When they arrive I've got the best seat in the county.