The well hung eight




      When you have printed and editioned a set of prints and a full set of them have left for their new home it's good to see them in situ in in their new environment all beautifully framed, grouped and hung in position on their selected wall.
      This particular group of prints is the complete set of the square Fenland prints I produced and I reckon that the framer has done a beautiful job, as has the hammer man or woman who positioned them so carefully and diligently on the wall in that very precise geometrical arrangement.
      Seeing them hanging there makes me realise that I need to get one of each of the newly printed set of 'Fenland Skies' framed.
      But where to put them, that is the question.



Comments

  1. Very nicely framed and hung TT - one of life's quandaries is the hanging of pictures - to go with straight lines or the staggered approach - a good position to be in - what a superb set, magnificent! TTFN Dickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally get to see my prints when they go to their new home but I was impressed with that set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment