Work in progress progressing




      I haven't been able to get on with working on the latest print as much as I'd like to have done because of the 'pressures' of Christmas but slowly but surely it is getting there. Wherever 'there' might be. Six colours printed and probably at least three to go then, after this print, back to a more simple two or three colour approach.
      The print at the top shows the fifth printing and below the addition of the sixth printing.
      More to follow so all will be revealed eventually.
      Now I think a sneaky perch fishing expedition is on the cards later today, if I can get away with it, and the pressures of Christmas allow, all will be revealed about that too. Actually I think perch in the morning and pike in the afternoon.
      That works for me.





Comments