Nettles and NBDB. Yet again.




      Wandering around with the two Jack Russell Terriers, their favourite kind of walk because they think that they are in charge, we stroll past some neglected farm buildings and there it is. Norfolk Bog Door Blue and nettle green. A lovely juxtaposition and combination of colours with the weathered wood. That was close, I almost got excited, it must be the heat.
      Just what is it about weathering and distressed wood? It seems to set any subject off beautifully, hells bells now I'm going all interior designer and velvet jacket with flouncy lace cuffs. Poncey is the word they'd use in Middlesbrough so I'll just settle for I like it.
      There, that's a much safer description to use in the public bar.



Comments

  1. John weathered wood, I like roof shingles make for lovely backgrounds for my streamer flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro Trt. The textures compliment but don't detract. John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment