Organised chaos




      As you know I love derelict farm buildings, you never know what you are going to unearth. This workshop is regularly used by the farmer and when I popped in to see him a week or so ago he proudly told me that between big jobs he'd been "re-organising and tidying the workshop and now I know where everything is.  Why don't you come and have a look."
      I have to admit that whenever I ask the farmer if he's "got a bit of" or "have you got a whatever" he can always quickly find it. I hope this re-organisation has streamlined the filing process.
      Obviously it's a re-organisation but not as we know it, to paraphrase a well known space traveller.



Comments

  1. It is well known, "a neat workbench is a sign, of a sick mind". Fly tying benches/rooms included, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, Our daughter's godfather, a typographer/designer, used to get to his desk in the morning and put his forearms together in the middle and push out sideways until he had enough space to work. His horizontal filing system on the desk always worked! John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my fly tying desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to say that after John's first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't beat a good rummage :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment