Time to watch dawn



      The nights are beginning to draw in and the mornings are closing in too. Thankfully dawn is beginning to put on some light shows of her own and generally they are infinitely more subtle than the showy sunsets, not that we don't love a showy sunset.
      I always think of dawn as a sunset in reverse but the colour palette is completely different, probably because all the Colours burn away rather than disappearing into darkness. Never mind you take what you are given and here's a looking east beauty enhanced by the silhouetted transformer box.





Comments

  1. John my wife always says that sunset is beautiful, and sunrise only tops it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silhouetted transformers? Brings Andy Warhol to mind. I've always been partial to palm trees against a lovely sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get some fabulous skies here and dawn is my favourite, they're quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that if you type dawn into the search box at top right you'll see more of my obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just obssesed with the notion of being up at the crack of..you know where this is going....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment