Another West Norfolk evening




      The sunsets and evening skies have actually shown off once or twice in the last week or so. I can be working away in my little studio, look up and look out of the window and think now that is worth a photograph. A quick walk down the drive and click. Yet another one to add to the hundreds of others that I have taken.
      The strange thing is they're all different, whether dawn or dusk, and just as bewitching. Here's another photograph taken on the same evening but but a ten minutes later after the sun had slipped below the horizon..
      Thank goodness for digital cameras, imagine the rolls of film. And the wait.




Comments

  1. Looks almost mid-summer like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait TT. The wait. Was going to splosh a deadbaiit around near Nordelph today but the rain was a bit fierce so headed back to work. The curse of the drinking classes.

    ReplyDelete

  3. There was an absolute beauty that I carefully photographed the other evening but when I came to download the images I'd forgotten to put the memory card back in the camera. A bit of a senior moment or brain fart. regards, John

    ReplyDelete

  4. I think 'The Weight'was The Band. Anyway I digress. I'll be down that way later in the week but I doubt the weed will have reduced. Collected Sue's mum at Wetherby today and the weather was grim and the volume of traffic bloody awful. Glad to be back. John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment