Weathered and worn




      Some old plank window fillers painted in that most famous of heritage colours Norfolk Bog Door Blue but in fairness there's more weathered wood than paint on this example. Never mind take your colour pleasure where you can I say.
      The farmer asked me why I was taking a photograph of a piece of old wood and rather than dive into what I perceived to be the aesthetics of the subject I simply said I liked it. The response? Daft bugger. You can't argue with that because I've got a sneaking feeling that it's actually true.
      Fortunately I was in a very different place when I saw the weather eroded brickwork on an old tractor shed or store so I got away without an explanation to excuse my apparent insanity, what a result. However that is a rather fine old tractor shed surrounded by overgrown orchard and horseradish plants.
      I don't fancy doing the repointing though.






Comments

  1. Look at that brickwork! Wonderful! I wouldn't be far behind you with the camera TT....lovely stuff, ttfn Dickie

    ReplyDelete

  2. I wonder how long before it falls down, coastal erosion! Best wishes, John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment