A garden feature




      There's nothing quite like an interesting and intriguing feature in the garden. Nothing too ostentatious but something that's easy on the eye and the sound of running water is a bonus, after all if you are an angler you can close your eyes and be transported to some of the beautiful places where you've been fishing.
      I can just imagine sitting on that reclining chair enjoying a tea or coffee, or in the evening a glass of wine, and mentally planning my next fishing expedition with a good book at my side along with my two Parson Jack Russell Terriers at my feet. You could even have a bath in that fountain if you got too hot.
      Sadly we don't live in a stately home with a lake in the grounds that were laid out by Capability Brown or even a cobbled stable yard but it doesn't do any harm to dream.
      I'm still convinced that Capability Brown was a pike fisherman too.