In an English Country Garden Centre




      The Boss and I had popped into our local garden centre to purchase a particular shrub for the side garden when we realised that we'd parked next to this angry back seat driver in a Land Rover. The middle-aged owner of the Land Rover told us he's called Bob, well why not, its as good a name as any.
      Obviously the slightly bonkers 'English eccentric' is obviously alive and well. We never cease to be amazed by what people do with their cars but you do have to contemplate what their house is like. Maybe not.
      Mind you, I've felt just like that when I'm stuck on a motorway.



Comments

  1. Evening John,

    That is fantastic....

    I imagine that is what I look like driving on the A1, M1, M62, M18, M180, M6 when I dashing between customers and projects. I certainly feel that way by the end of the week!

    Alistair

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sue and I drove to Ely on Wednesday evening, the long way around because the Washes are shut. Normally twenty minutes but Wednesday evening an hour and a quarter. I think it's me Sue having climbed out of the car to take the photograph. All the best, John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment