Set the controls for the heart of the sun




      I trundled downstairs this morning, Monday morning that is, turfed two grumbling and bickering Jack Russells out for a pee and looked up at the sky in the east. Wow. Dawn was definitely showing off in a big way. Dawn is a real pin-up, the Vargas of weather phenomena.
      The entire pack of effects is there for all to see. Colour, drama, contrast and a lot of that old favourite 'look at me'. So I did. I poured myself a tea, having hastily taken a brew upstairs to the Boss, gave the two terriers their breakfast and watched.


      What a way to start the day and what a special effects treat. Absolutely brilliant.
      It's a clear night tonight so I'm hoping that Tuesday morning will show a little more of the celestial pyrotechnics. I do like dawn and I think on balance she seems to be more dramatic than sunsets.
      Dawn, she's a lovely girl and in the middle there's another one of her more subtle efforts from Tuesday, and one taken this morning. Nice.






Comments

  1. Tuesday was splendid at either end of Dawn's meterological crack. And that is one of my favourite Floyd tracks. When the retirement boat is procured that will be its name. And christened with a bottle of Abbott Reserve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment