Ten years on the cork board.




      I have great trouble throwing anything away. Cards, photographs, ephemera, type, mostly it goes on the cork board and at times the pins and posts are several layers deep. The Boss says it will finally turn into some kind of fossil fuel.
      There's a card relating to one of my favourite films, business cards for local tradesmen, Bible John and his terrier, Jack Russell Terriers, Border Terriers, Harriers and Hawk jets, a famous bridge in Middlesbrough and even a 'training' rosette for Minnow one of our Jack Russells who died two years ago. There are cremation certificates for two terriers too. So no, I won't be slinging it all out, there are too many memories of the last decade and too many tears for lost terriers.
      In any case I've solved the problem. I'm going to get a bigger cork board. Now that was an easy solution.




Comments

Post a Comment