For everyone to see



      On Friday a trip deeper into Norfolk, the Boss had persuaded me to take her to Swaffham to buy curry spices, poppadoms and chapattis for the store cupboard. So off we went with me driving and the Boss up in the turret as always and using all of her navigation skills to get us there. We found a free parking space, miracle of miracles, right in the centre of the town and off we went with me acting as native bearer. I believe it's called multi-tasking.
      When we parked I noticed an old and derelict building and this plaque explains the build date, what it was used for and also shows off some beautiful stone engraving. Like the rest of the building it needs a little TLC but what a treat to see.
      I hope the philanthropist was pleased with the finished piece and found his place in heaven.



Comments

  1. The High School is named after him it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, Something should be done with that building, it's a classic. A local farmer here said it was always known as the High School. Neglect, you can't win. John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment