Random new year dawns




      2020 is barely a week old and barring a few exceptions the dawn and sunrise on most of those days has been grey and carrying the threat of rain. I enjoy weather watching, it's generally a more satisfying pursuit than watching television and with the added bonus that you never see the same thing twice, so here are a few of the more spectacular dawns that have developed over West Norfolk.



      The amazing thing is the variation that greets me every morning around 6.30am as I turf Barney and Lucie out for their pee. Quite often I sit on the storage box outside the back door and watch the show develop, the view immediately above looked a little threatening and within an hour or so it was peeing down.
      The two terriers were not impressed with the conditions for their morning walk, mind you I wasn't all that impressed with the cleaning operations when we got back. That's the penalty of owning dogs that are predominantly white I suppose.
      The photograph below shows a huge bank of cloud to the east and out on the horizon and it didn't disappoint, within an hour it was pouring down but by late morning the sky was blue with barely a cloud.
      I think changeable is how the meteorologists describe it. Never mind tomorrow morning is another dawn to look forward to.



      

Comments