I want one please


      I was trundling along next to the river in the village when I saw this little treasure coming towards me and I want one so the that I can make it the new nautical, well aquatic, pike-mobile.  Whats not to like it has an inboard diesel engine chugging away and a pump ejecting unwanted water.
      The little boat is covered to keep off the worst of the Fenland weather and perfect for cruising to those out of the way locations that I know are stuffed with pike, I'll re-phrase that, that I am convinced are stuffed with pike.
       The little boat is even called Lucy just like our youngest Parson Jack Russell Terrier, although not spelt 'Lucie' from Luce which is old English for pike, so there's the connection, tenuous but it's there. It's also painted in the Middlesbrough Football Club colours, sad I know. 
      I need to find the owner and get on the waiting list should he, or they, wish to sell.