Christmas fishnets anyone?

 

      No, they're not that kind of fishnets before your mind starts dwelling on the the racy and exciting delights to be found in the nightlife of the West Norfolk Fenland, although I'm sure it goes on. Anyway I couldn't possibly comment about something like that.

     They're just my landing nets getting getting a wash out and clean in the torrential rain and then a good freezing and sterilising in the frosty and very wintry weather we've been having. I'm not allowed to bring them into the house or even keep them in the house so the cleaning is carried out utilising very green methodology. I just thought the patterns and hint of frost were quite interesting.

      As a footnote I've shouted up the chimney for Father Christmas to bring me a rubberised net to replace the traditional woven nets. We like to be different.




Comments

  1. Rubber would do it John.. we'll have to have a socially distanced fish soon. I hear the zander are coming out now and then in the town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but not a pretty sight. The bailiff had a Zander of 7lb+ last season but down Riverside the trouble is the Sugar Beet lorries with no cover. Pumpkins are bad enough but beet are like blocks of wood. There's also the mud. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment