Not for breakfast

 


      These slimyng linesnxg linesnxg clear lines through the grass on the orchard floor. and somewhat repellant fungi have reappeared in one of the orchards that the two terriers and I walk through every day. I have no idea what they're called, in fact I've had trouble identifying them, but they do grow very rapidly in groups. One morning there will be one in the grass then the next day there will be dozen, when we get a really hard frost I think that will be the end of them for another year.

      The two terriers don't like their smell, I can't smell it them at all but then my nose isn't quite as sensitive as theirs is but to me they just look a little repulsive and slimy. Somehow I don't think that they would enhance the full 'English Breakfast' in any way whatsoever.