Somewhere in West Norfolk

 

      My secret correspondent in West Norfolk, 'The man in the Ghillie Suit' sent me some interesting information in the dead letterbox that is known as my email. He's adding to the stock already in his hidden lake. The water has a population of Roach, Rudd, Bream, Carp, a few Perch plus some Crucian Carp and Tench and he's adding more Crucians and Golden Tench.

      The bags only contain a few of each but there are considerably more Crucians to come. Having lost my fishing mojo a little during lockdown he's insisting that I go and have day on the lake to check things out and recharge my mojo, as you know it would be rude to refuse the invitation, so I will go and fish. I probably won't see him because he'll be too well camouflaged in his suit but no doubt he'll see me and maybe, just maybe, the sight of an old and well used Rapidex and Hardy 'Ideal Roach' will lure him out of hiding.




Comments

  1. Go for it my friend. Love the rod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan, Thanks and I certainly will. I'm going to try and get Bure Boy along for one trip. Stay safe, John

      Delete

Post a Comment