Prints on the Fen


       I haven't posted anything on my prints for years so I decided rectify that with my new project. To keep it short I'm illustrating a book for The Medlar Press a book that's been beautifully written by my good friend Gareth Craddock. There's fishing for pike, tench, perch, bass, re-discovering life, countryside, shooting, country people, a little history and coal mining.The linocuts inside the book will all be in monochrome but the cover has twelve printings in colour on it and I think I produced ten separate prints for the finished edition.

      The location is the forgotten Kentish Fenland with a nod to the South Wales coalfield, the book will be published in the Autumn so order early for Christmas! There'll be more information on The Medlar Press Website at www.medlarpress.com, enjoy looking.